Ever wonder what you want to bring to a potluck? This would be the perfect meal! It serves a big crowd, or have it just for you're family. You'll have left overs for days, unless you can't help yourself and you eat the whole thing. haha It tastes perfect reheated and stores great in the fridge or freezer.
This usually feeds about 6-8 people. I've made lasagna all my life so turning this meal vegan wasn't that hard. I really just substituted all my usual ingredients with vegan ones. For example; i bought almond cheese instead of regular cheese, and Beyond (which is made from pea protein) instead of beef of course.
- Box of lasagna noodles
- 12oz of tomato sauce
- Bag of Beyond Ground Beef
- vegan mozzarella cheese (almond cheese)
- red & green peppers
- half an onion
- salt & pepper
- Boil pasta as directed on the package. Set aside.
- Heat up about 2 tbs of oil in a pan and cook the Beyond.
- Once the beyond is cooked mix in the tomato sauce.