Diligent Minds is a collective of visionaries working together elevate ourselves and our communities. Primarily focused on the 3 P's (Production, Promotion, & Public Relations.) Job posting are for our growing company and our affiliates
Internships to full time positions available.
Partnerships and collaborations are highly encouraged.
On the job training.
Open Position — Graphic Designer
Seeking for s a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an some understanding of how marketing campaigns work. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mock-ups, web design and multimedia presentatio
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
Open Position — Brand Ambassador
Our product marketing company needs a Brand Ambassador to take over social media and online positioning tasks for our clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the creation, development and popularization of major up-and-coming brands, from skin care companies to online advertising conglomerates. If you can’t steer clear of Facebook and Twitter for more than a few hours at a time, you might be perfect for this position. This full-time job comes with excellent pay and benefits.
Responsibilities and duties
- Create and contribute to social media accounts for our clients
- Advise clients on content marketing campaigns and product positioning logistics
- Develop social media strategies based on continually evolving metrics and client feedback
- Create and implement product marketing campaigns for clients
- Measure the conversion rates and other metrics for ongoing campaigns and make adjustments as necessary
- Create content for our website and blog to attract new clients and to establish us as experts in social media marketing for products
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or advertising
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Active presence on social media a plus
- Ability to learn product details and USPs quickly and translate what you’ve learned to content marketing strategies
- Familiarity with social media metric tracking preferred