These blueberry muffins are to die for! They are so sweet and moist and full of flavor you can't just have one!. I found a bunch of blueberry muffin recipes online, tweaked it and added some other flavors and made it my own.
I made these for a group of friends and they LOVED it.
With that being said, Lets dive right in. :)
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup of oil
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
5 mashed bananas
1 tsp maca powder
2 tsp of honey
1 tsp cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 container of blueberries
1. Mash up the ripe bananas with a fork (little chunks are no problem) then add sugar, oil, vanilla extract, honey and cinnamon Set aside.
2. In a separate large bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and maca powder.
3. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine thoroughly.
4. Add the blueberries and fold them into the mixture.
5. Scoop a heaping tbsp of the batter into the muffin tins and bake for about 25 mins or until a little golden brown and toothpick comes out clean when you pierce the muffin.